CNC Router Operator
125 Hillside Drive Greenville, SC 29607
6: 00 AM – 4: 30 PM Monday – Friday
6am - 2pm Sat
$16 - $17/hr DOE
Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) Router; maintaining quality and safety standards; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, and or drawings.
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to standards.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’ s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Conceptual Skills,
- Process Improvement,
- Verbal Communication,
- Functional and Technical Skills,
- Controls and Instrumentation,
- Supply Management,
- Inventory Control,
- Attention to Detail, and Judgment.