1st Shift Paint Line Quality Control
500 Furman Hall Rd. Greenville, SC 29609 US
Paint Line Quality Control Associate
Metal fabricating company looking for someone with an exceptional eye for detail to join the company in Quality Control. You will inspect products to ensure the products produced are of consistently high quality and adhere to relevant specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check paint coverage.
- Dry paint thickness? 1 mil on exterior surfaces
- No visible bare metal on exterior surfaces
- Drips shall be removed or rejected
- Runs shall be apparent on less than 5% of finished parts
Check label numbers match master ship list
Check quantity matches master ship list
Inspect parts for any missed welds
Steel toe boots and safety glass must be worn at all times
Being able to communicate in Spanish and English would be a plus
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to read blueprints and read a tape measure to within a 32nd
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to work overtime is a must.
- Prior experience in quality control