2nd Shift Mig Welder
500 Furman Hall Rd Greenville, SC 29609 US
3:30pm – 2:00am Mon-Friday
3:30pm - 11:30pm Sat.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Production MIG welding parts from a fixture.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must pass a weld test.
- Must have prior Welding experience.
- High school diploma or GED a plus, but not required.
- Willing to work overtime if needed.
- Willing to work some weekends if needed.
- Be Dependable
- Requires horizontal and vertical welding, HOT & FAST.
- Requires manual dexterity and mechanical ability.
- Physical fitness and agility are also needed.
- Able to read a tape is a plus.
- Have a Mechanical Aptitude
WorkSmart is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.