2nd Shift Mig Welder
204 Old Piedmont Hwy Greenville, SC 29605 US
3: 30pm – 2: 00am Mon-Friday
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Production MIG welding parts from a fixture.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must pass a weld test.
- Must have prior Welding experience.
- High school diploma or GED a plus, but not required.
- Willing to work overtime if needed.
- Willing to work some weekends if needed.
- Be Dependable
- Requires horizontal and vertical welding, HOT & FAST.
- Requires manual dexterity and mechanical ability.
- Physical fitness and agility are also needed.
- Able to read a tape is a plus.
- Have a Mechanical Aptitude