8531 Steele Creek Pl Dr Unit D Charlotte, NC 28273
This is an excellent, long-term opportunity with a growing Medical Manufacturing company in the Charlotte area!
Environment consists of climate-controlled and clean room. Ideal candidate will have a good understanding of measurements/calipers, hand-sewing skills, and small assembly experience. Willing to train for the right candidate but MUST possess proficiency in hand-sewing!
Other responsibilities include:
· Produce components, subassemblies or final assemblies according to procedures or product specifications.
· Prepare station for line clearance, including all items identified in the line clearance procedure and cleaning of station; ensure daily line clearance is completed for each operation performed.
· Perform daily, weekly and monthly CER cleaning for individual stations.
· Follow written work instructions and manufacturing processes to produce product include drilling, cutting, measuring, mounting, and assembling.
· Adherence to safety requirements.
· Operate equipment such as adhesive dispenser, vertical shrinker, braider, tipping machines, molding equipment when required.
· Follow in-line checks and utilize hand tools as required, such as calipers and rulers.
· Completely and accurately fill in LHRs or forms in support of manufacturing
· Keep track of materials, tools and procedures as the device is manufactured.
· Inform lead or supervisor of issues or unanticipated non-conformances (e.g. calibration out of date, expired material). Stop line as necessary.
· Advise supervisor in the event of needed tool or equipment repairs.
· Awareness of impact of action to quality of product (defect awareness). Identify defects and communicate defects to supervisor and/or engineer for the product through use of the reject log or direct communication.
· Work with little supervision and complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner.