125 Hillside Drive Greenville, SC 29607
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Assembly Specialist is responsible for completing mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies to assist in the manufacturing of sign products.
- Gather materials and tools needed to perform the process of parts assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Locate and arrange parts into position, manually or with hoists/cranes.
- Read an interpret blueprints and engineering drawings instructions to accurately perform assembly required.
- Utilize hand tools and electronic/pneumatic tooling to complete electrical and mechanically assemblies of signage products.
- Install lights and wiring according to blueprint and engineering drawings.
- Operate necessary machinery/equipment needed to perform completion of the job.
- Verify conformance of work pieces to specifications, using squares, rulers and measuring tapes.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
Work Conditions: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
6am-4: 30pm Mon-Fri with OT as needed