125 Hillside Drive Greenville, SC 29607 US
JOB TITLE: Assembly
HOURS: 6:00am-4:30pm M-F & 6:00am-2:00pm Sat.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Assembly Specialist is responsible for completing mechanical and electrical assemblies and subassemblies to assist in the manufacturing of sign products.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED a plus, but not required
- Willing to work overtime if needed.
- Willing to work some weekends if needed
- Be Dependable
- Have prior production, manufacturing or machine operation experience
- Gather materials and tools needed to parts assemblies.
- Locate and arrange parts into position, manually or with hoists/cranes.
- Read Blueprints to accurately perform assembly required.
- Utilize hand tools to complete electrical and mechanically assemblies.
- Install lights and wiring according to blueprints.
- Operate necessary machinery/equipment needed to perform completion of the job.
- Verify specifications, using squares, rulers and measuring tapes.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Low-voltage electrical wiring and hand tool experience a plus