Assembly Line Associate- 3rd Shift
325 Hammerstone Drive Toccoa, GA 30577
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate one or more welding and clip machines
- Operate auxiliary equipment such as sonic welding machines
- Inspect, measure, and trim product as required per work instructions
- Filling of feeding equipment according to guidelines
- Clean, inspect and maintain welding and clip tooling
- Accurately count, box, package, and scan parts
- Review BOM (bill of material) for correct part, packaging, material, labels, and special instructions
- Support the implementation of the defined 5s standard
- Adhere to all safety guidelines outlined by OSHA and Nifco KTW
- Record production quantities accordingly
- Assist in the training of new employees
- Assist quality, paint, and injection molding departments in troubleshooting and identifying defects, as well as the implementation of solutions.
- Accurately complete appropriate paperwork and/or enter into computer
- Continuous participation in improvement of processes and procedures
- Inform team lead and quality department about quality discrepancies
- Work with the team lead and quality department about quality discrepancies
- Work with the team lead on borderline quality decisions
- Communicate about quality problems, work that still needs to be completed and all required information with other shifts and departments
- Independent recognition of flaw features as well as actively contributing to detecting defects. Forwards suggestions for improvement to the shift supervisor.
- Immediately informs the shift supervisor about detected quality issues and malfunctions within work area.
- Conscientious handling of the provided tools like welding and clip tooling
- Comply with all regulations regarding workplace safety and accident prevention in everyday operations as well as informing the supervisor if deviations are detected during the shift.
- Other duties as assigned by manager/supervisor