WorkSmart Staffing http://www.worksmartstaffing.com http://www.worksmartstaffing.com true
Assembly Production Operator
1595 Sterilite Dr Birmingham, AL 35215 US
Posted: 04/25/2023 2023-04-25 2023-07-05 Employment Type: Contract To Hire Job Category: manufacturing Job Number: 8263
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow and enforce all plant safety rules and policies.
- Follow and comply with all operational/procedures/policies as stated in the employee Environmental Health and Safety programs
- Abide by policies and procedures as described in the most current version of the Employee Handbook.
- 5S – Maintains and promotes good housekeeping by following the philosophy “Everything has a place. Everything in its place”.
- Safety First - Obey the plant’s safety rules and procedures by wearing PPE at all times and immediately addressing all safety concerns. Promotes an environment where zero injuries are the expected standard.
- Promote MAFACT benchmarks to achieve World Class Manufacturing.
- Core values – Treat all team members equally, fairly, with dignity and respect without favoritism in accordance with company values.
- Attend and participate in Team, Department, Plant-wide and any other meetings as required.
- Conduct all activities in a professional manner and positive attitude with an emphasis on personal responsibility.
- Establish and maintain communication with other team members and support departments.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures established for each work station.
- Maintain integrity of quality to ensure finished product meets or exceeds standards.
- Maintain proper documentation of production and inventory using our CMS system.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Support continuous improvement and lean manufacturing processes.
- Monitor and maintain good housekeeping (maximize downtime opportunities).
- Follow all plant safety policies and procedures.
- TLCQQ – Tagging Correct, Loaded Properly, Closed Properly, Quantity Correct, Quality Parts.
- Must be a team player willing to work on any job or area in which you are trained or being trained.
- Perform quality checks as required using QID, QIF, FO/LO Process, and Quality alerts as your guide.
- Perform the required tasks at the current cycle time on each work station to help ensure assembly meets our customer demands.
- Perform tip changes and TPM activities as required for each work station.
- Perform other duties as required.