3585 Vann Rd Trussville, AL 35235 US
The CNC Machinist will perform the following tasks such as planning machine production by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering drawings, materials, specifications, and machining parameters. Interprets dimensions and holds tolerances for parts such as spacers, pins, axles, and gears.
• The CNC Machinist must have experience programming CNC Machines
• Intermediate shop math.
- Ability to perform simple program editing at machine or computer
• Perform basic program file management
• Plans machining using work orders, blueprints, engineering drawings, materials, specifications, and machining parameters.
• Interprets dimensions and tolerances.
• Verifies conformance of workpiece to specifications, using square, mic, and measuring equipment.
• Sets up and operates machines for cutting gears.
• Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
• Works well with others by showing mutual respect and consideration.
• Takes pride in work produced and exhibits a professional attitude.
• Performs additional duties as required.
Must have 3-5 years experience as a CNC machinist and be able to read blueprints.
Must have demonstrated ability to modify material by drilling, grooving, cutting, turning, facing, and threading material into parts and holding tolerances to specifications.