148 Finch Rd. Welford, SC 29385
Position involves providing a high level of technical and sales assistance for the Industrial Gear Products customers, potential customers and associates in order to maintain established sales activity and generate new sales within corporate guidelines. Primary duties are to observe, maintain and handle all quote & order requests designated to the Department.
Job Experience / Hours
- Must exhibit good logic and technical knowledge.
- Normal work hours are 8: 00 am – 5: 00 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Work within SAP-CRM/ERP.
- Generation of quotations based on established sales policies.
- Handling order processing activities (order entry, order changes, shipment notifications).
- Perform sales support activities, such as coordinating clarifications on actual order issues (changes, shipments, CSP’ s).
- Coordinate order entry activities and procedures.
- Closely monitor production and daily reports to ensure that orders are processed properly.
- Transmit & follow up all drawings to be sent via e-mail to customers for approval.
- Creation of order related commercial and technical documentation.
- Filing and organizing customer documents.
- Support Quality Management System procedures.
- Complete required documentation completely, promptly and accurately.
- Provide sales support to Regional Sales Managers, District Sales Managers, direct OEM and User accounts.
- Obtain and maintain a working knowledge of company product line and other Industrial Gear products.
- Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures.
- Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to perform all tasks listed above to the Company’ s expectations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow instruction, written and verbal.
- Ability to organize workload for timely accomplishment of work.
- Ability to communicate with all Company employees in a positive and professional manner.
- Possess strong overall office skills, including use of computers, their applications, and other office equipment.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to read and understand parts lists, catalogs, price books, general factory instructions and other technical documents.
- Must exhibit good logical technical knowledgEnvironmental
- Work within our office environment with ability to operate equipment including telephones, computers, and fax machines.
- Remain continuously within the normal work area.
- Position requires regular, predictable and punctual attendance and ability to work overtime as required, including weekends.
- Normal work hours are 8: 00 am – 5: 00 pm, Monday – Friday, with 1 hour for lunch and breaks combined.
- Wear OSHA approved personal protective equipment (PPE) where required by Company policy or where necessary as dictated by safe practice.
- Normal tasks accomplished at a desk, must be capable of accessing files, and moving and lifting binders and reports. At times job may require working in the Assembly plant or at customers’ locations.