Die Setter- 2nd Shift
161 Alliance Blvd. Williamston, SC 29697
- Assist /Receives/unloads all incoming material.
- Sets up or hangs all coils for machines and helps run the steel into the die.
- After the coil is hung and ran into the die, stays and helps with any problems to ensure good production run.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunctions and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem and/or repair machine.
- Assist Helps maintenance dismantle defective machines and equipment and helps install new or repaired parts.
- Initiates trouble shooting of die problems.
- Manufacturing Order changes – Takes the new MO to the press and turns in all paperwork associated with the old MO. Alerts Quality that there is a new MO.
- Completes “ Return To Stock” tags for material that needs to go back into inventory.
- During change-over and downtime cleans and removes old/bad t-nuts in shaker bars on presses.
- Trains associates on crane operation