3585 Vann Rd Trussville, AL 35235 US
- Study drawings, plans, specifications, and blueprints to fit, assemble and shape machinery parts and other equipment.
- Analyze the blueprints for mechanical systems to determine the specifications of the components to be constructed.
- Construct structural components from raw materials.
- Use welding equipment to fuse structural components.
- Inspect fabricated components to ensure that they are the correct size.
- Utilize shears, power saws, cutting torches, and chipper knives to cut structural components as needed.
- Diagnose and repair faults with tools and machinery and perform regular maintenance.
- Replace damaged or defective structural components as needed.
- Operate specialized tools and machinery.
- Must be very mechanically minded.
- Must be able to take exact measurements and work accurately.
- Must be mathematically minded.
- Must be able to concentrate under noisy working conditions.