11581 Hwy. 17 Lavonia, GA 30553
Production employees working in the inbound/outbound department are responsible for the flow of product in and out of the distribution center. Those working in Inbound are handling the automotive parts and accessories coming into the distribution center and stocking them in the correct locations within the racking system. Those working in Outbound are performing order selection tasks such as picking and packing automotive parts and accessories from the shelves and placing them into the appropriate containers to be shipped out to the retail stores.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the Stocking, Picking, and Packing Processes Set Forth by Management
- Working at a Pace that Meets or Exceeds Production Levels Set Forth by Management
- Consistent and Accurate Performance to Stock, Pick, and Pack the Right Products in the Right Locations
- Flexible to Perform Other General Labor Tasks That May be Asked of by a Supervisor.
- The Ability to Read and Understand English as Well as Read Long Number Sequences
- Good Hand Eye Coordination
- Lift Up To 50 Pounds Unassisted
- Operate Power Industrial Equipment Such as Tuggers and Forklifts
Nice To Haves, But Not Required:
- Stable Work History
- Prior Experience Stocking, Order Selecting, and/or Picking & Packing
Character Traits For Success:
- Shows Initiative