Injection Mold Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
245 Parkway East Duncan, SC 29334
Must perform general manual labor tasks including operating assembly equipment and performing tasks per the work instructions at the molding machines. This position is for 2nd Shift
- Required to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Must be capable of reading and following work instructions to produce a quality product.
- Must maintain appropriate production records.
- Required to follow all company safety and operating policies.
- Capable of stacking and/or packing various assemblies and molding product per product specification.
- Must observe continuous operation of machines and notify supervisor of machine malfunctions and/or quality issues.
- Abide and perform 5S activities within work cell machine areas.
- Train new operators as needed.
- Other duties as needed.
Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team' s performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the two.