Inspector/Packer- Day Shift
200 Arrowhead Court Greenville, SC 29605
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety rules and position SOP’ s
- Record keeping and general administrative duties.
- Participation in team activities and team meetings.
- Active participation in problem solving initiatives.
- Able to be trained and to train others.
- Maintenance of cleanliness of plant and facility.
- Advancement in job skills.
- Understanding of all packing and palletizing requirements.
- Lot/label control and finished product.
- Ability to communicate effectively with shift supervisor, operators, and quality technicians.
- Inspection of packaging materials and supplies prior to use
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Able to read and write.
- Able to work continuous operation schedule (days/nights/weekends).
- Be available to work a reasonable amount of overtime, if required.
- Ability to read, interpret and perform the physical requirements related to the work instructions.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.