2301 6th Street Tuscaloosa, AL 35403 US
Lobby Attendant Description
JOB OVERVIEW: To clean and maintain public areas to ensure the brand’s high standards of cleanliness.
• ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: • Greet guests immediately with a friendly sincere welcome
• Clean sinks, toilets, urinals, mirrors, tiles, counters, walls, stalls, vents and/or floors with cleaning agents
• Thoroughly dust all furniture, pictures, and shelves
• Thoroughly clean and polish all metal and glass surfaces
• Clean ashtrays, empty trash
• Vacuum, sweep, mop on a daily basis
• Assist with delivery of guest room amenities
• Sign for room keys
• Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
: • Must have the ability to communicate in English.
• Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
• Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
• Can communicate well with guests.
• Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
• Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment.
• Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs. Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head to perform cleaning tasks. Able to bend, stoop, and work in confined spaces.
• Must have flexibility with schedule, available weekends and weekdays as scheduled