1224 Poinsett Hwy Greenville, SC 29609 US
Machine Operator - Lettershop
Shift: 3rd Shift - 11:00pm-7:30am Sun-Thurs
Pay Rate: $17.00/hr.
The Machine Operator is responsible for setting up and operating equipment to print various marketing and financial documents.
- Sort and prepare mail according to the USPS regulations
- Set up and operate equipment used to fold, match, and/or insert multiple pieces of printed material(s) into an envelope
- Provide proper adjustments to meet established hourly production standards
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work area
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of USPS regulations a plus
- Must have a good work history
- Must be able to trouble-shoot equipment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift 15-20 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- High School Diploma, GED, or higher level of education
Things to Consider
- Production facility - loud noise, dust, occasionally exposed to hot and cold temperatures
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE): Certain PPE may be required while performing specific job functions