Machine Operator and Inspection - 3rd Shift
8564 Hwy 17 Toccoa, GA 30577 US
- Responsible for pushing an 850 pound pin truck into knit machine.
- Threading the knit machine.
- Guide and tie knots from each yarn package
- Operate the knit machine to create fabric samples
- Visually inspect and mark the samples
- Submit the samples for lab analysis
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be able to read, write, follow written and verbal directions.
- Ability to push an 850 lb. pin truck
- Ability to reach the top of the pin truck
- Lift and handle 16 lb. packs of yarn
- work with a team without supervision
- Must submit to and pass a drug screen and physical.
- Must comply with all company rules, including, but not limited to safety absolutes, attendance, certain moving transport certifications, and other job specifications.
- High School Diploma / GED preferred