Manufacturing Associates- 1st Shift
2171 Liberty Hill Rd Eastanollee, GA 30538
· Determine paint flow, viscosity, and coating quality by performing visual inspections.
· Weigh or measure chemicals, coatings, or paints before adding them to machines.
· Select appropriate coatings, paints, or sprays, or prepare them by mixing substances according to formulas, using automated paint mixing equipment.
· Set up and operate machines to paint or coat products.
· Turn dials, hand wheels, valves, or switches to regulate conveyor speeds, machine temperature, air pressure and circulation, and the flow or spray of coatings or paints.
· Start and stop operation of machines, using levers or buttons.
· Record operational data on specified forms.
· Operate auxiliary machines or equipment used in coating or painting processes.
· Fill hoppers, reservoirs, troughs, or pans with material used to coat, paint, or spray, using conveyors or pails.
· Perform test runs to ensure that equipment is set up properly.
· Clean machines, related equipment, and work areas, using water, solvents and other cleaning aids.
· Load items or products onto conveyor system for paint application and oven.
· Attach hoses or nozzles to machines, using wrenches and pliers, and make adjustments to obtain the proper dispersion of spray.
· Remove materials, parts, or work pieces from painting or coating machines after they have dried.
· Transfer completed items or products from oven to packaging stations or warehouse, using handcarts or hand trucks.