100 Ryobi Drive Anderson, SC 29621
- Performs pre-defined basic quality inspections on finished goods and/or work in process
- Uses basic quality tools such as torque wrench, calipers, etc.
- Prepares findings in report formats for Quality department review
- Assist in preparing product for review
- Assist in conducting product rework
- Fully responsible for organizing and managing shipment non-conforming initiatives, including staff and equipment.
- Successful oversight of shipment non-conforming improvement initiatives with clear communication back to stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively and work as a team member with peers in various functions.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality and safe operation of finished products and components.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality and safe operation of quality tools/equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Manually distribute parts, assemblies, supplies, both packaged and bulk, from holding areas to individual work stations to succeeding operation or scaling area.
- Keeping parts segregated, writing tickets, keeping part numbers in order, scaling parts, maintaining simple set-ups and tending simple automatic operations.
- Movement and lifting of containers, pallets, wire containers, etc.
- Stack skids or pallets in designated areas.
- Clean up and disposal of scrap, cardboard and strapping in proper containers or designated areas.