Operations Onsite Lead
3507 Cokesbury Road Hodges, SC 29653
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures timely and efficient line changes, manpower utilization, material efficiencies and documented quality evaluation to ensure that maximum capabilities are met.
- Ensures a productive, proactive work environment. Provide ongoing training to team members to ensure continued growth and improvement in the all aspects of their responsibilities. Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the shift, maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- Provides timely information for evaluations of team members along with recommendations for corrective actions and promotion potential. Providing documentation for counseling and/or disciplinary actions to the supervisor, both verbal and written, when required on assigned shift.
- Works closely with WSS HR Onsite Admin to prepare for upcoming staff needs and onboard new team members.
- Maintains enforcement of and compliance with policy and procedures to ensure that the results conform to planned and/or desired results and to assure a safe and welcoming working environment is maintained.
- With the team, work through Continuous Process Improvements as assigned or thought of to reduce waste, improve process, improve housekeeping and/or improve cost savings.
- Ensure adequate supplies are on hand to assure a smooth efficient operation and ordering/requisitioning additional supplies as needed.
- Ensures a productive, proactive work environment.
- One to three years Manufacturing experience.
- One to three years supervisory or lead experience.
- Thorough knowledge of safety specifications and procedures.
Things to Consider:
- This is not an office position – some office duties are required, but the majority of the role will be on the warehouse floor.