528 Carwellyn Rd Abbeville, SC 29620 US
- Packs various length finished good products into cartons.
- Performs some end trim work on various hoses.
- Inspect/ document products to be then package into boxes. Lengths of hoses or ducting will vary.
- Checks for defects and notifies appropriate personnel.
- Performs end trim work by interpreting prints to determine correct trim.
- Check’s the supply of material and notifies operator and assists in maintaining material at work area.
- Assembles cartons, packs product, seals cartons and loads on pallets.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- HS/GED preferred
- Have good hand/eye coordination
- Detailed orientated for inspecting and packing of products
- Able to read/comprehend English to perform job functions correctly
- Able to interpret print drawings of hoses and ducting to provide quality products
- Basic math skills
Nice to Haves but not required:
Prior manufacturing or packing experience helpful
Will require you to stand for the entire shift
WorkSmart is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.