25 Hamburg Ave Lavonia, GA 30553
Employees are responsible for operating and maintaining the hydraulic vacuum system. Perform and log daily and weekly material tests.
- Operate production line with tools, APG machines, and a hydraulic vacuum system.
- Maintaining a hydraulic vacuum system
- Examine work order to verify correct parts and materials are being used for the product.
- Troubleshoot production line machinery.
- Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specifications. Reject product and materials outside of specifications.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Complete daily tests, production and test logs.
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on production line machinery.
- Communicate with operators from other shifts.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds required.
- Fork lift experience