208 Scott G. Davis Pkwy Woodstock, AL 35188
- Operate machinery as instructed by the Setter & Shift Leader, to include training of new and existing operators in the carrying out of their duties.
- Inspect product for defects and take appropriate action as per work instructions, monitor quality of inspector / packers and correct issues as necessary.
- Trim product for sprue / runner and / or flash as instructed.
- Carry out measurements, weight checks etc. where required and record results on the charts provided.
- Assemble product as per instructions with a focus on quality and safety.
- Pack product as per packing specification with a focus on quality.
- Stack product boxes on the appropriate pallet, ensuring product is not mixed
- Complete documents required to report production information, scrap etc. and highlight any problems to the setter / shift leader.
- Cover for other operators as required.
- Assist Setter / shift leader in maintaining quality of product.
- Attend training courses to further job knowledge, improve performance/quality.
- To ensure all Health and Safety requirements of the company are met within the department at all times.
- To keep the work area clean and tidy at all times.
- Busy and alert for whole shift.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED
- Familiar with injection molding and lamination operations
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Can clearly communicate thoughts and ideas
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when circumstances and workload requires, as assigned by Management
- Previous experience in the automotive industry
- Very fast paced
- Must be able to MULTITASK
- Work will be in a shop area with injection molding machines that produce heat, hot plastic, oil and water. The plant floor will be active with people performing work and hi-lo traffic