Production Supervisor- 2nd Shift
161 Alliance Blvd. Williamston, SC 29697
- Interprets company policies to employees and enforces safety regulations.
- Interprets the production schedule to assign employee duties and achieve production goals.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Troubleshoots; performs tasks to maintain and set up tools and equipment.
- Recommends measures to improve efficiency through facility and equipment upgrades and employee development.
- Analyzes and assists employees to resolve any work related problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate employees to achieve work goals.
- Verifies and approves labor records.
- Monitors employees to ensure compliance with standards.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities.
- Reports machine and equipment malfunctions to maintenance personnel and Production Manager.
- Ability to train direct reports on their required duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides leadership to team members.
- Ensures team members are properly trained. Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of team.
- Develops and maintains a cohesive team; works with appropriate personnel to resolve issues of conflict.