100 Ryobi Dr Anderson, SC 29621
- Performs pre-defined basic quality inspections on finished goods and/or work in process
- Uses basic quality tools such as torque wrench, calipers, etc.
- Prepares findings in report formats for Quality department review
- Assist in preparing product for review
- Assist in conducting product rework
- Fully responsible for organizing and managing shipment non-conforming initiatives, including staff and equipment.
- Successful oversight of shipment non-conforming improvement initiatives with clear communication back to stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively and work as a team member with peers in various functions.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality and safe operation of finished products and components.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality and safe operation of quality tools/equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.