Unit Production Quality Control
204 Old Piedmont Hwy Greenville, SC 29605
Quality Control Associate
5am – 3: 30pm Mon-Friday
5am – 1: 30pm Saturday
Starting at $16-18 /hr. DOE
Metal fabricating company looking for someone with an exceptional eye for detail to join the company in Quality Control. You will inspect products both visually and with a tape measure within a 32nd to ensure the products produced are of consistently high quality and adhere to relevant specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspecting first part that is being fabricated. If correct initial part and sign work order.
Measuring parts in accordance with blueprints.
Document any delays or errors on the daily inspection report.
Document all work orders on the daily inspection sheet and place a check mark after each inspection.
Tag parts that need to be deburred.
Being able to read a tape measure is a must.
- Perform quality inspections to ensure products meet standards
- Document issues noticed during measurement or visual inspection tests.
- Report any issues to the Quality Control Lead
- Conduct a final inspection before production is complete.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to read blueprints and read a tape measure to within a 32nd
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to work overtime is a must.
- Prior experience in quality control