8090 Hwy 11 Campobello, SC 29322
1st shift 6am – 2: 30pm Mon - Fri
Starting at $15 /hr.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Quality Inspector will work closely with the Stamping Manager, to ensure part quality. Visual Inspection using a microscope. Dimensional Inspections. Documentation of those inspections.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Mechanical ability and knowledge of hand tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Able to read blueprints, rulers and measuring devises
- The position requires use of hand tools, fixtures, gages, etc.
- Must pass Mechanical Comprehension testing in office
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have HSD/GED
- Must have a good work history
· Prior experience in Quality inspection