Truck Driver/Store Associate
408 W Alexander Ave, Greenwood, SC 29646
- Drive truck and pick up donated items.
- Open and close the store as assigned.
- Assist with sorting, testing and setting up items for display.
- Assist in maintaining and cleaning store and premises.
- Direct volunteers in absence of the store manager.
- Assists manager with cash deposits for bank.
- Operate the Store software program and registers as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
2. Clear driving record
Things to Consider Part time position for a Non profit - 30 hours a week
Work Hours are: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9: 30 – 4: 30 | These days and hours are not set in stone so we could discuss with the person hired what days/hours would work for them and try to accommodate that. Every other Saturday 9: 30 – 2: 30. When working Saturday get a day off during week. Every other Sunday: check donation bins – normally takes around 15 minutes unless the donations are heavy.