Utility Resource Associate- 1st Shift
161 Alliance Blvd. Williamston, SC 29697
- Receives / unloads incoming material, ensure material is properly identified and all required quality checks are performed and documented.
- Assist with initial training and re-training of employees for press operation and parts packaging.
- Participate as Proxy Operator / Forklift driver as needed.
- Perform daily check with Refractometer and document readings.
- Responsible for staging and loading coils on feed lines.
- Maintain organization of coil area.
- Perform cycle counts as required.
- Perform duties using proper PPE and follow all safety requirements